Indian Engineering Services exams, typically known as IES exams held on All India premise and led by Union Public Service commission (UPSC) under the Govt. of India. IES exam in India is thought to be one of the hardest exams to clear. The main goal of the IES exams is to find talented person who are well suitable for this job. The recruitments for such engineering posts are ready on the basis of merit and there is limited number of seats.
Preparation Tips for IES
- Any other competitive exams, you should be well aware and updated with the latest news happening in India & around the world. You should daily read the national and international newspapers.
- Students should to be very much aware of the most recent and pattern of the exam and start prepare for the exam accordingly.
- It is strongly prescribed to write answers logically and short form instead of writing long answers.
- Students should not spend more time on questions which they don't know. Rather they should attempt answers to questions they know.
- The question paper is very tough and the difficulty level is above than average. You have to concentrate on logical aspects and more practice is required.
- Students should to dedicate equal time to every single subject. Also take references from B.tech books to crack the IES exam.
- Students should maintain the speed in answering the entire paper. Both objective and descriptive sets of question papers are more time consuming therefore very crucial for the students to check their speed. Students can keep on checking their speed by solving number of mock papers and online test series.
- The exam pattern of the question paper is English only and answer should to be given in English language.